In a generation where orthodoxy's lamented slide to the right continues its embarrassing descent, CSG is a little tugboat pulling with all his or her might to the left.


The unsung heroes of the CSG.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

a bit of an intro



Good morning and good evening to all my worldwide readers...on second thoughts I think that is a bit ambitious. Currently I am writing this for no-one. Let's see how long it takes for people to read, comment and hopefully guest post. Deep down, everyone wants to make fun of communal and social norms and I am creating the perfect, safe and fun opportunity to do so.

You are probably thinking what a clever title for a blog. It's catchy, 'communal satire group' and it can be summed up by saying that your reading the CSG blog. People with egos will have the same reaction, "I am so impressed, in dire times like these with terrorists roaming the streets of Caulfield, I now feel safer being able to read about CSG's exploits in the field of counter terrorism." If you expect that response leave the blog now, I would not want to rupture your ego. If I still have a readership keep reading.

This blog was founded as a means to satirise and simply make fun of communal norms.

Listed below are some of my many goals and missions for the upcoming year.

1. Convince synagogues in the area to pay upwards of $1 million a year to fund an orthodox fire brigade. We would operate within the confines of halacha. That includes, only married fire-men. It is our policy to avoid at all costs non married men touching single girls during a rescue operation (known as an op.). This is a blatant disregard of halacha which can be avoided. Also, we will not be working shabbat and yomtov due to driving and touching things which are deemed mukzah. I will be posting a business plan in the next few weeks.

2. Getting my gun license so I can protect myself for the 150 meters from my home until I arrive in the vision of the CSG counter-terrorism team.

Also, on occasion I will write something on politics, history and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment